What is PodiVite?
- It is the most comprehensive oral supplement for plantar fasciitis and chronic foot pain on the market. It is formulated by pharmacists & podiatrists.
What ingredients are in PodiVite?
- It includes 23 science & research backed ingredients consisting of these high quality pharma grade ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, Manganese, Zinc, Boswellia, White Willow Bark Extract, Bromelain, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Organic Turmeric, Silica, L-Proline, L-Glutamine, Glucosamine (as Glucosamine Sulfate Complex), Bioperine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Benfotiamine, Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), L-Arginine, N-acetyl L-carnitine (ALC).
- The highest quality vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements packed into one convenient nerve support formula.
What does PodiVite help with?
- PodiVite, helps to support pain and inflammation associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, Tendonitis, and chronic foot and ankle injuries.
Is PodiVite safe?
- It is an all natural, non prescription drug formula. It is gluten-free, GMO-free, and made in the USA. PodVite is Podiatrist and Pharmacist formulated, using pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, in an FDA-registered facility, and following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to ensure our products are of the highest quality and purity.
Can PodiVite be used with topical plantar fasciitis pain cream?
- Yes, we encourage using both products to help reduce pain and reduce inflammation. They both work synergistically to improve symptoms.
- Raynaud’s Rx
- Morton’s Neuroma Rx
- Gout Rx